ASSESSMENT DOCUMENT REGISTERATION
The second thing, we need you to do here, is set up a MARTINIAMINC School Email Code and password at one of the website below. Just send us an email: [email protected] subject line "CODE" and we will send the email code to you. If you do not live in Oregon, MARTINIAMINC Research Consultant will help you: Call: 503-995-6499
Print this document and fill it out:
Parent or Guardian Name:_________________________________________________
Present School Name:__________________________________________________
School Phone or website:________________________________________________
School Contact Person:_________________________________________________
The Real world
TERM AND RULES
Critical Thinking: Please do not over look any information here!
Are you ready to read, write, be a entrepreneur, think critical and follow instructions and information to be successful, in your educational and entrepreneurship gaols?
START HERE NOW:
Your exams will be about what you learn in, MARTINIAMINC offline Volume 1,2&3 Binders and here online now.
Students: Here is eight steps you need to do, to complete the process of enrollment in, MARTINIAMINC School For Entrepreneurship:
1. Read and follow the required instruction at this website: www.all4webs.com/u/l/martiniaminc and get a MARTINIAMINC School Email.
2. Return your MACS application, with the requested information. You will find, the MACS application on, the lift navigation bar under the words "Students Expectation
3. You must attend the Orientation
4. be ready start class on the schedule date: _____/_____/______
5. Start school by selecting 1 or both:
My Educational Goals or My Entrepreneurship Goals and Send an email to: [email protected]
6. Book an appointment here: www.bookfresh.com/profile/274858233 for your "Volume 1 Binder" Introduction.
7. Complete your registration and qualification activities and evaluation below
8. Sign up to learn to be a elearner at: http://alison.com/login/signup.php?ref=10813&utm_source=refer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=refer
After you complete the 8 steps above, you will be place in MARTINIAMINC Reading, Writing and Critical Thinking programs (MRWCT)
RWCT: is in your free Staff, Administrative and Students Guide (SAS)
CHECKIING YOUR CEO SKILLS
PERSONALITY SKILLS AND WORKFORCE SKILLS
TEST YOUR READING SKILLS
TEST YOUR MATHEMATIC SKILLS
TEST YOUR WRITING SKILLS AND LEARN ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING HERE.
Please answer the questions below and print, and bring this assessment document, with your MACS application, to the orintation.
If you can answer yes to 20 of the question below, in any order; you will qualify for MARTINIAMINC School For Entrepreneurship.
1.Did you test your reading, math. and writing skills on this website? Use the 11 sembles to test your skills: http://www.freemathtest.com - *Requried Yes____ or No_____
2. Do you have a GED or a diploma? If not, don't worry we can help? Yes_____ or No_____
3. Are you ready to start your business Career and business website? http://www.webmaxstudio.com/?tid=martiniaminc ? Yes____ or No_____
4. Are you ready to start your job career? Yes_____ or No_____
5. Can you follow instructions and information? Yes_____ or No_____
7. Can you learn with online business career courses? - *Required Yes____ or No____
8. Can you follow the instructions and information on our website: www.freewebs.com/martiniaminc ? - *Required Yes____ or No____
9. Can you e-mail us your name and address where to send your, infornation for you free educational information seminar www.freewebs.com/martiniaminc/weneedyouraddress.htm ? - *Required Yes or No____
10. Do you want to make legal money, when you graduate? Yes_____ or No____
11. Are you a self-starter? Yes____ or No____
13. Do you have administrative skills? Yes____ or No____
14. Do you have communication skills? Yes____ or No____
15. Do you have interpersonal skills? Yes____ or No_____
16. Do you have leadership skills? Yes____ or No____
17. Do you have organizational knowledge? Yes____ or No_____
18. Do you have organizational strategy skills? Yes____ or No____
19. Do you have self-management skills? Yes____ or No____
20. Do you have brain storming skills? Yes____ or No_____
21. Have ever though about dropping out school? Yes____ or No_____
22. Are you motivate? Yes____ or No____
23. Can you follow the instructions on this website? http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=36559 Yes____ or Yes____
24. Are you 12 years of age or older? Yes____ or Yes____
25. Are you a college student, looking to take your business ideas to a higher level? Yes____ or No____
26. Are you a high school student, ready to learn about business careers? Yes____ or No____
27. Are you looking for a career now program? Yes____ or No____
28. Do anyone in your family own a business? Yes____ or No____
29. Are you a student looking to graduate in the next 3 years?Yes____ or No____
30. Can you stay focus long enough to graduate from school? Yes____ or No____
31. Do you know how to search for a "entrepreneurship personality book" in MARTINIAMINC amazon store at: www.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html/102-5385420-6285724 ? Yes____ or No____
32. To be identified, as a student in MARTINIAMINC Entrepreneurship program and get credit for all you do in these programs and get a certificate. You must register now at: http://ebizrotator.com/goto/JB5451.htm This program is only, for more advance students, that are focus on garduating from school and looking to start their career study now. Yes____ or No____
If you are a entrepreneur. Enroll here and follow the information and instructions on this website<>Its Free!<> http://ebizincomeclub.com/goto/JB5451.htm and we will set up your Free Entrepreneure Information Seminar Kit and have it waiting for you at the seminar. Yes____ or No____
33. Are you failing in school Yes___ or No____
Critical Thinking: Please study the information below and decide what you want to do in life:
Learn more about your CEO and entrepreneur personality skills, click on the links below:
BusinessWeek/online - Best Entrepreneurs Under 25
MARTINIAMINC Offline Program Curriculum:
1,2&3 Binders at: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=36559 If you plan to enroll in, MACS programs, this information is not for you.
We score and mearsure our exams by Oregon Educational Functioning Level Descriptors
2006 - 2007
ABE/GED/ESL READING, MATH, SPEAKING/LISTING AND WRITING PROGRAMS
PLEASE PRINT THIS DOCUMENT AND ATTACH IT TO YOUR MACS APPLICATION.
If you do not have a computer or a printer at home, use Multnomah County Library: www.multcolib.org or go to the library in your city.